Affordable housing for 55 and older
At the Friendly Towers our goals are to:
- Provide pleasant and affordable living for low income older adults.
- Maximize residents' independence in their living environment.
- Enhance each resident’s physical, emotional and spiritual quality of life.
- Inter-generational living
- Easy walking distance to grocery stores
- Blocks from the lake
- 24 hr lobby receptionist
- Close to buses and "L" train
- Supportive services available
- Bike path, walking track and bird sanctuary nearby
- Smoke-free property
We are a residence located three blocks from beautiful Lake Michigan.
Rent includes a furnished room with a private bathroom. In addition we offer activities, supportive services, and more at no additional cost.
Our wide range of activities and our shared inter-generational living arrangement make this a unique place to live. We offer very affordable housing in the heart of Uptown Chicago.
Applicants must be 55 years or older and have a steady monthly income.
Please Note: There is a $30 processing fee for all applications. The fee must be paid by check or money order before the application will be processed.