Affordable housing for 55 and older
At the Friendly Towers our goals are to:
- Provide pleasant and affordable living for low income older adults.
- Maximize residents' independence in their living environment.
- Enhance each resident’s physical, emotional and spiritual quality of life.
- Inter-generational living
- Easy walking distance to grocery stores
- Blocks from the lake
- Meal plans available for purchase
- 24 hr lobby receptionist
- Close to buses and "L" train
- Supportive services available
- Bike path, walking track and bird sanctuary nearby
We are a residence located three blocks from beautiful Lake Michigan.
Rent includes a furnished room with a private bathroom. In addition we offer activities, supportive services, and more at no additional cost. Very affordable monthly meal plans are available in the restaurant on the first floor.
Our wide range of activities and our shared inter-generational living arrangement make this a unique place to live. We offer very affordable housing in the heart of Uptown Chicago.
Applicants must be 55 years or older and have a steady monthly income.
Please Note: There is a $30 processing fee for all applications. The fee must be paid by check or money order before the application will be processed.